Our mission is to increase neuroscience awareness in Rochester and Western New York through an integrated organization that:
- Exposes pre-doctoral students to current topics and research opportunities in interdisciplinary neuroscience, including basic, applied, and translational neuroscience;
- Provides relevant neuroscience education to community members;
- Serves as a bridge for the neuroscience and neurology focused student groups at the University of Rochester.
Please explore the pages on the left for more information.
Sponors for Activities
- Rochester Chapter, Society for Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Graduate Program (NGP), University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry