Our mission is to increase neuroscience awareness in Rochester and Western New York through an integrated organization that:
- Exposes pre-doctoral students to current topics and research opportunities in interdisciplinary neuroscience, including basic, applied, and translational neuroscience;
- Provides relevant neuroscience education to community members;
- Serves as a bridge for the neuroscience and neurology focused student groups at the University of Rochester.
These opportunities were made possible by our affiliates, sponsors, and supporters, listed below. Please explore the pages on the left for more information, click the logo above to visit our own website at https://blogs.rochester.edu/pons, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rochester Chapter, Society for Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Graduate Program (NGP), University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Center for Neurotherapeutics Discovery (CND), University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Affiliated Student Organizations:
- Student Interest Group Neurology (SIGN)
- Neurosurgery Focus Group (NSFG)
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences (BCS) & Neuroscience Undergraduate Council
- STEP UP TO MEDICINE (STEP)
Sponsors for Academic Activities:
Sponsors for Community Outreach:
- Center for Advocacy, Community Health, Education and Diversity (CACHED), University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry