The University of Rochester’s Brain Awareness Campaign is a community outreach program sponsored by the Rochester Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience. The program was started in 2013 by graduate students from the Neuroscience Graduate Program. The planning committee now consists of graduate student volunteers from the departments of Neuroscience and Brain and Cognitive Sciences.
Current members of the planning committee:
- Ashley Clark (Brain and Cognitive Sciences)
- Sanjana Kapisthalam (Brain and Cognitive Sciences)
- Cody McKee (Neuroscience)
- Paige Nicklas (Neuroscience)
- Kathryn Toffolo (Neuroscience)
- Sarah Yablonski (Neuroscience)